Sunday, October 25, 2015

CARICATURES 10/2015

Haw! 'More John caricatures of me. Big earlobes, a bell on top, egg salad on the mouth, plenty of warts...check! They're all here!

Here's a caricature I did of Jim Reardon and his family. I had to stop when I discovered that Jim had two girls and not a son. Geez, I hadn't seen the guy for so long that I was completely out of touch!


Haw! A Mike caricature of me.


This is a really old one! That's John K drawing me going on and on about Carl Barks. There's John Dorman in his Charlie Brown gear.


3 comments:

David Germain said...

Caricatures are both hard to do and fun to do at the same time. I'm attempting many different caricatures for my next comic book so I know from recent experience.

These look great and anyone can tell they must have been fun to draw.

Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie,
what are your thoughts on John K's latest Simpsons Halloween couch gag?

nodnarB said...

Cool drawings! That little guy in the bottom of your meeting doodle is really funny!