Monday, May 02, 2016

HILLARY EXPRESSIONS

I'm not a fan of Hillary but she has an expressive face, and I envy her for that.


The last high profile politician like that was Richard Nixon. Boy, he was a photographer's dream. He took some really funny poses.


It didn't seem to hurt with the voters, not for a while anyway.


The problem with having an expressive face is that you have trouble concealing what you're thinking. A dark thought can percolate up to the surface REALLY fast.


Any inconvenience is magnified.


Politicians have to network a lot.


Hillary's developed a networking expression...a look of Satanic delight...


...which often devolves into a glassy stare.


Haw! Maybe someone offscreen passed gas...I'm not sure.


A world class "Who, me?" expression.


Hey, I have that book!


2 comments:

Stephen Worth said...

Trump makes really good faces too! This is going to be a great election for political cartoonists!

Joel Brinkerhoff said...

I could watch Hillary all day...someone should.