Wednesday, July 06, 2016

MORE EDDIE FITZGERALD CARICATURES


Hey, I found more of my kid's caricatures of me! These were done when she was in 9th or 10th grade, in a burger restaurant near her school. I'd draw her while she ate then she'd draw me while I ate.

How do you like the expression (above) she gave me? I call it eager-stupid. It's set off nicely by the little micro blood vessels in the nose and Dr. Cyclops glasses.


 My turn! I drew her reading. She liked to draw but she hated to pose so I had to draw fast.


 'Back to my kid drawing me again. Good Lord! Look at that ear! Or is it a melting potato?



Aaaaaarghhhh!!!!!  The same day...she beat me again! The way she stretched the face out, across two pages...why didn't I think of that!!??? I'm so jealous!!!



What was my son doing while all this was going on? Well, he wasn't a caricature man...he was more of a comic artist. That's one of his comic covers above. It was for the "I'm Fat Comics" which was all about me; according to the comic, the world's fattest, lumpiest man. Haw!



3 comments:

nodnarB said...

Man, what a cool cover! With the tiny head up top, and legs at the bottom! Thanks for sharing, you guys are so good!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Nodnar: Haw! I'll tell my kid that you liked it!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

J. Chunn: I don't think I ever knew the origin of the wolf picture you mentioned. It looks like it was done in the 1980s or 90s.