Saturday, January 09, 2010

CAPTAIN HOOKED/DOG PIE (PART 3)




ON A HILL ON ROBBER ISLAND: Captain Hooked and his crew, and Peter Pan's dog (I really need to think of a name for him), climb to the summit to get a better view. Hooked has forced the dog to reveal that Peter Pan is hiding out with the robbers.


Up til now we haven't seen the robbers. Can it be that Robber Island contains no robbers?


CAPTAIN HOOKED: (WHEEZING AND PANTING): "This'll do! You can see the whole island from here!"





CAPTAIN HOOKED: "Whew! It's a good thing I brought this bottled water! Oooooohh! That's good! Yeah...oooooh yeah, that hits the spot!"


CAPTAIN HOOKED: "The mark of a good water is its mineral content. Just the right amount of feldspar, with a tad of sedimentary limestone and a hint of lotus leaf."





CAPTAIN HOOKED: "Careful, careful! We don't want to waste precious resources."





CAPTAIN HOOKED: "Wait a minute! What's THAT!!!!!????"


CAPTAIN HOOKED: "Gasp! It's some hideous jungle thing, and it's probably sucking my blood right now!!!!"


CAPTAIN HOOKED: "HURRY! GET IT OFF!!! Please, please! I beg you! I can feel the blood draining out of my body now!!!!!!!!!!!!!"





The dog examines the "jungle thing" and discovers that it's a lady bug. He gently plucks it off.














CAPTAIN HOOKED: "Gasp! You saved my life! How can I ever repay you!?"





CAPTAIN HOOKED: "Wait! Water! The gift of life!"


CAPTAIN HOOKED: "Here, you take it! Don't worry about me! I've had a full life! Go ahead and drink it all, and don't look back!!! Take it, I say!!!!!"











Tries to sip up the water...but it's completely empty. Hooked drank it all.








CAPTAIN HOOKED: "Now where's that twerp, Pan?"


CAPTAIN HOOKED: "I don't see anything, just trees and sand! I don't even see any robbers!"



CONTINUED BELOW.....


Still photos and captions (above and below) copyright Eddie Fitzgerald, 8/15/2008.
Color film (below) copyright Jim Arnold, 8/13/2008.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you not find a real lady bug to use? I think it might have been a little more effective. What you have looks sort of like a baby slug.

Amir Avni said...

You should call the dog 'Marzipan',
Everyone on the Pan gang, should have a name ending with Pan, the cook should be 'Frying Pan'.

I enjoyed the gags and acting!

Austin Papageorge said...

Ha! Bottled water comes in Starbucks cups!

Trevor Thompson said...

I have a suggestion for the dog's name:

Hereboy.

- trevor.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Trevor: Wow! A great name! I might be able to use that! Many, many thanks!!!!! Sometime soon I'll try do do a post just for you just to show my gratitude!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Amir: Many thanks! let me think about it!