Saturday, April 23, 2011

THE GIRL BODYBUILDER STORY (PART ONE)

INT. LADIES' GYM:

MATILDA (VO): "The muscle tone's nice and sweet now."

MATILDA: "Maybe it needs to be just a tad firmer in the deltoids."


EDWINA: "I don't know. A little more baby oil and the deltoids'll look fine. Hey, I wonder where Daisy is?"

EDNA: "Hey look! She just walked in!"


INGRID: "Hi Daisy! How's it goin'?"


DAISY: "Horrible! It's my little sister! She met a gigolo and he wined and dined her,  and now she's gonna meet him in the park in half an hour."


FLORENCE: "Well, that's not so bad. What could happen in the park?"


Daisy shows her friends a picture of the gigolo.

DAISY (VO): "A lot could happen! She's gonna give him her life savings! He says he needs the money to buy her a diamond ring so they can get married!  I've heard about this guy! When he gets the money she'll never see him again!"


IRIS: "WHAT!!! Aaaarghhh!!! That's the lowest thing I've ever heard!"


INGRID: "Grrrrr! Somebody ought to do something about it!"

GERTRUDE: "Yeah, somebody like us! That dude is cruisin' for a brusin! What are we waiting for, girls!? The park is only 20 minutes away!"


OUT ON THE STREET:

INGRID: "Hurry up, Daisy! We've got work to do!"


ETHEL: "Sister! Come join us! We're after a gigolo!"


MILDRED: "A GIGOLO!? One of those guys cheated my cousin! Count me in!"


NELLIE: "Need another!? Count me in, too!"


The group swells as more and more girls join in the hunt.


ESMERALDA: "Girls! We're gigolo bashing! Join us!"


PENNY: "Gigolos!? I'm with you!"


RODNEYETTA: "Count me in!"


STELLA: "Just let me get my running shoes!"

BERTHA: "Me too!"


ENTIRE MUSCLE PAGEANT: "US too!!!"


The group swells further til it's a human tsunami.


It gets bigger and bigger....

...til every muscle girl in the city joins in. The group of runners is so big that they can be seen from outer space!

THE STORY CONTINUES IN PART II, BELOW.

5 comments:

Steven M. said...

INVASION!!!

Seriously, this is pure gold.

Crosby Kenyon said...

Omigosh!! I wonder what will happen next?!?

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Steven, Crosby: Thanks!

Nick said...

There was only one picture there which I found erotic - guess which one?

Ideos said...

Too much funny, some guys looks more female than most of this women.