Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'M CLEANING TODAY!

No post today! I'm cleaning...with a little help from my friends (above)...well, I wish I was getting that kind of help.

My whole family is converging on my house. My son is hitchiking most of the way across the country to be here. I'll wash and iron the new sheets for him, the ones that Auralynn recommended. After spending nights on rocks and weeds and in the cabs of trucks, imagine how he'll feel when he gets to sleep on a comfortable bed, between starched, sun-dried sheets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie. Thanks for the kind words on the previous post. I arrived in New Jersey about an hour or two ago by car ride, and it's very interesting how one moment, you can be in a completely rural part of the state, and in just a few minutes, end up in a New York City like area. I even passed through both Jersey City and Hoboken in less than ten minutes, so it was pretty interesting to see that, since I had never gone to that part of Jersey before nor did I know that my uncle lives right near those parts. It's a completely different experience than my previous experiences living in Georgia, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts for a certain amount of time. Some parts of the state are really dingy though, so if you wanted to live there, I would recommend staying away from those parts, but the many nice parts of NJ are amazing and compare well to the richest parts of NYC.

kurtwil said...

Clean ups are a pain but worthwhile exercise (lets you find your stuff!), but I fear your featured maid overly distract these old eyes :-) .

BTW, Eddie, what's your theory on the Seth Macfarlane spin on animation? Will those limited animation shows based on present cultural icons and themes stand the test of time?
BTW, Seth's universe expanded this weekend with his foul mouthed Teddy Bear's domination of the USA box office.

And might the success of that foul mouth Teddy help open the doors for John K's future projects?