Wednesday, April 26, 2017

THE WINDY CITY

 Chicago's called "The Windy City" and I'm sure the name is justified. I wonder what it would be like to live there? Theory Corner investigates.

Well, I guess you'd have to keep the window shut.


It sounds like a great place for girl watching. 


Some men prefer flappable skirts...


...me...I prefer billowing.


But let us not underestimate flappable. Flappable even looks good on men. 


No doubt every generation had its own version.


Probably Chicagoans learn to walk against the wind from the time they're kids.


Even when they go to live in other places the walk stays with them.



Maybe the taste for flappable stays too. How could it not?



Here's (above) how Chicagoans mail a letter.

'Makes you want to go to Chicago, doesn't it?

No comments: