Thursday, October 17, 2013

CRIME, LOWLIFES, MURDERERS

What other animation site reports on the seedy urban underworld as often as Theory Corner? 

Here you'll find suspicious characters.


Gritty industry.


Jealous husbands.


Ex-friends.


Blighted lives.


Capture!


Coquettes.


Lowlifes.

Juvenile delinquents.


Thugs.


Secret societies.

Hot muggy nights on the fire escape.


Murder on the waterfront.


The first light of morning.


The milkman delivers.


Morning coffee in a rush.

The maid arrives for work.... 

....and discovers a body.

6 comments:

milton@miltongray.com said...

Wow, I feel right at home here!

kurtwil said...

Ahh, a previsual sequence for a fan-proposed Ralph Bakshi film?

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Milt, Kurt: Haw!

Unknown said...

I wish this was real. Like a movie.

Paul Penna said...

Only thing missing: venetian blind shadows.

Anonymous said...

I am kind of embarrassed by my ignorance, but you just made me discover weegee.