Wednesday, April 12, 2017

CANS WITHOUT LABELS IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem! I'd like to announce...for those who haven't heard...that John K's film, "CANS WITHOUT LABELS" is finished!!!!!!!!!!! The film's finished, that is, but the titles still need work.

Anyway, I've seen it and it's unbelievably delicious. It's easily one of the best things he's ever done.

On seeing it my first thought was that I desperately wanted toys of the characters. My second thought was that I pity the poor filmmaker who has to follow it when it appears on TV.


 Poor John. I guess he'll be swamped with fans now.


I wonder if he'll be required to autograph breasts. It's a grueling job but, well...you don't want to disappoint anyone.



By the way.....to all the Kickstarter contributors whose vision and idealism made Cans possible...this video (above) is for you. For maximum effect start it at the 17 second mark.


Congrats John!!! You da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: That picture (above) is of D. W. Griffith doffing his hat in salute to French director Abel Gance.

4 comments:

David Germain said...

Coolness!! I can't wait to see it. :)

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing funny drawings moving funny. I guess now I can put my milt gross book and catapult in storage.

Peter Sleszynski said...

Eddie, I'm big fan of your work with that worm cartoon short in what a cartoon and also Mighty Mouse and tiny toons that you directed as well. Just wanted to say that I'm also artist that sorta influenced your cartoony drawing. Keep up the good works

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Anon, Peter: Thanks for the kind words. Funny drawings that move in a funny way is indeed what it's all about.