Thursday, January 06, 2011

THE PRINCESS & THE GIANT (PART II)

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

GIANT: "Huh?"


PRINCESS: "Count Frisbee! Is that you? You're early!"


COUNT FRISBEE: "Yes, darling...I couldn't wait any longer!"


COUNT FRISBEE: "I just had to see you! I was going out of my mind!"


COUNT FRISBEE: "I couldn't even think without you! I didn't get any sleep last night!"


PRINCESS: "I know how you felt, Darling! I couldn't sleep either!"


COUNT FRISBEE: "That silly quarrel we had...it was all my fault! I'm so sorry!"


PRINCESS: "No, no! It was totally my fault! I feel so ashamed!"


COUNT FRISBEE: "It's so good to be together again! Maybe...maybe it's time we made this permanent."


PRINCESS: "It always was permanent, Darling. It always was. Let's find a grotto somewhere and hold hands!"


PRINCESS (V.O.): "Giant, clean this place up while we're gone, will you? It's a mess!"


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwwww....the poor giant.... :(

Anyway, the story was great! Really funny!

On a side note - here's a funny skit for the techies in the audience. The skit reminds me of something that you would write, Uncle Eddie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI&feature=player_embedded

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Jennifer: Wow! Thanks for the funny link! Some of the videos on the sidebar were pretty good, too!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

AARDVARK REPLYING TO A July 15, 2008 POST ON ANIMATORS AND KETMAN:

Thank you, Uncle Eddie. Well played. The endless liturgy of self-qualifying and assurances of utter faith and egalitarianism wearies a soul. Say what you say politely and well, and let the teeth and pink slips fall where they may!

Aardvark: Holy Cow! It sounds like you;ve been spot reading in my archive! I just read the old Ketman post and, though I still stand behind what I was saying, I have to admit that I didn't present the thought very clearly. Oh well, live and learn.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words.

Allen said...

Ah yes this whole story reminds me of my high school days. I was always the giant wondering why the heck my friends would do this stuff monthly.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

A COMMENT REFERENCING AN EARLIER POST ABOUT THE URBAN PAINTER, MAURICE KISH:

https://docs.google.com/#owned-by-me I am an inexperienced computer user though Thank you for your suggestion to post a link to view the photograph of Maurice Kish and what I believe to be titled," Death of a Horse." I also have pictures of the backside of the photograph which I am hoping to be of Maurice Kish handwriting. This is an amazing photo I cannot believe I cannot locate it anywhere on the internet!: