Friday, November 04, 2011

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

WARNING! 'Nothing obscene here, but this is not office or school safe!


Fascinating! On a whim, I googled a few variations of "girls posing like hood ornaments" and discovered these two pictures, above and below.


This is the kind of pose you want on a statue resting on a pillar near your easy chair.


A sidebar on the adult site containing the hood ornament pictures led to this amazing picture (above)! The woman on the left is obviously having second thoughts, and who can blame her? The photographer set her up with some Li'l Abner-type wild woman. The mind boggles to think of what this session must have been like!

 I can only guess that a shortage of edible squirrels and mice brought her out of the hills, down to the outer edge of civilization. Maybe she lived out of dumpsters for a while, then came to the attention of the law when she was caught pilfering Rogaine. 'Just a guess.


Emboldened by my success with the opening pictures, I got a sandwich and a beer and hit the adult sites in earnest. I discovered a whole site devoted to overweight women in tight skirts. Man, this picture (above) makes me want to draw!


A visit to a nerd site resulted in this photo (above). I'm guessing that the photographer provided the glasses, which are larger than people wear now, but which add character to the face.


Believe it or not, this girl (above) was on the same nerd site. Does she seem like a nerd to you? I must define the word differently than other people do.


On a different subject, I thought I'd mention the things I bought on the day after Halloween, when everything was 50% off. Well, I got a great vampire castle but it's a kit  and it'll be a while before I can build it. I also got a terrific beret, but that's for a future story about beatniks.

The only thing I can show here is a pair of wax lips, the best I've ever seen. Don't underestimate wax lips; there are dozens of things you can do with them. Here (above) they allow me to be Edward G. Robinson,



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I just watched "Scarlet Street", and the resemblance between you and Robinson is uncanny!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Stephen: I saw that film and Robinson was great in it! Hollywood needs to make more films with men who have great character faces like Robinson and Bogart.

There's Sylvester Stallone, Jack Nicholson, and a couple of others, but it's a very short list, and most of the names on it are close to retirement now.

Anonymous said...

God, these make me wanna draw again! I love the ugly beauty of these fat tubs of lard. I haven't done anything special drawing wise in months. Can't wait for a Thanksgiving themed post in a couple of weeks.

The Barker said...

Hey Eddie,

This is a selfish request but do you have a link to a full-size image of John K's caricature of you? The one that's in thumbnail form at the upper-right top of the Theory Corner? I've got a John K-themed tumblr going and I really want to feature that drawing, because it's so great!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Chip: I published a large version of that in 2006...or was it early in 2007? I didn't tag my blogs, so good luck finding it

Paul B said...

Hi Eddie! You have to share with us some of those sites!

The Barker said...

Found it: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2366/3023/1600/aaa6.1.jpg

Technically you redrew this one. I found a bunch of others while looking, too. Thanks!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Paul: I never publish names or links to adult sites because I want to keep the site as close to "G" rated as possible.

I don't think you'll have any trouble finding the menu sites I used because almost all are either the biggest in their categories, or one click away from the biggest.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Chip: Thanks for the link. The original scan I used way back when came out a little faded so I boosted it a little when I copied it just now.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Chip: Thanks for the link. The original scan I used way back when came out a little faded so I boosted it a little when I copied it just now.