Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PHOtOGRAPHY MODEL


It seems like almost everybody I know has gotten a new camera lately. A number of them will be at Steve's this weekend, showing off their new equipment and taking pictures of...well, each other, I guess. 


No, come to think of it, there will be one non-photographer there; Steve's housemate, Jo Jo. I guess everybody'll have to make do with taking pictures of him. That's kind of funny, because if you know Jo Jo you know that he never wants to have his picture taken. Never! 


Maybe his phobia is my fault. I bugged him and everybody else I knew when I was taking pictures with my old snapshot camera. What else could I do? I like taking pictures of people:

EDDIE: "Marge, when you scratch again, can you do it with your left hand?  And would you mind sprinkling a few paperclips on the desk? And there's a distracting fuzzball on your sleeve. Would you...."

So what'll Jo Jo do when a whole house full of photographers descends on him on Sunday? He'll probably try to hide, but I don't think that's gonna work.



Photographers are an intrepid lot.


They'll look til they find him.


Sneaking out to the movies won't help.


They'll find the theater.


They'll spare no expense. 


NO expense! 


They'll get him. They always do. 


And when they do..............


PHOTOGRAPHERS: "Jo Jo, you'd be more sympathetic if you ran with something in your arms...maybe a cat."


PHOTOGRAPHERS: "And comb your hair first, only don't make it too neat. It's gotta be believable. And can you straighten the pen in your pocket?" 

1 comment:

Stephen Worth said...

I got my camera yesterday! I took this picture of my toy wall. Blow it up REALLLL BIG!

http://animationresources.org/pics2/toywallwide.jpg