Saturday, December 22, 2012

STILL MORE CHRISTMAS MUSIC



'More great Christmas music and a few photos at the end.










Here are some pictures from last night's Christmas party at John's. I can't show any of the wide shots I took because so many people didn't want to appear on the net, not even as vague blurs in the background.

That's Jo Jo and Auralynn above.

Here's (above) Mike Kazallah.

That's (above) Sierra, who who might be a little mad at me for taking a picture without warning. I'm regarded as a pest when I have my camera out.


There's Sandra in the middle!


Above, Auralynn again, this time with Jim Smith. Thank goodness for miniskirts!


 Holy Cow! Sean looks like the picture on the famous cough drop box!


This (above) is me eating cheese puffs, which is one reason I haven't been asked to star in any action/adventure movies lately. Auralynn took the picture.


*Sigh!* Good 'ol Christmas!


2 comments:

Joshua Marchant (Scrawnycartoons) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Lerew said...

Nice Peabody tumbler you have as your drinking vessel there!
Merry Christmas Eddie!