Friday, September 20, 2013

POETRY READING BY THE MILD UNCLE EDDIE





Holy Cow! Lalalizabeth has reposted her Naked Vlog which makes it possible for me to repost mine. I loved this post when I put it up a while back and was heartbroken when Lalalizabeth took her part down. I had to follow suit...the two videos only make sense when posted together.

Anyway here's the full blown original in all its naked glory!

HOW IT WORKS

To get the effect you have to WATCH BOTH VIDEOS SIMULTANEOUSLY, AT THE SAME TIME. Arrange the framing so both are visible, one almost on top of the other. 

Turn on the bottom (B&W) video first, let it run for four seconds, then turn on the top (color) video. Voila! 

Thanks to Lalalizabeth, whose videos can be viewed on YouTube.

5 comments:

zillustration said...

you've taken it to the next level...

Joshua Marchant (Scrawnycartoons) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's so funny!! I haven't see it before. I thought it wouldn't work.

Unknown said...

Love these old posts, sir!

Sara (Perry) said...

So sorry for not commenting recently, eddie. Forgot about blogger. I'll check this out later today. :)