Saturday, January 25, 2014

ME AT AGE 95

Above, a picture of me the way I no doubt will look years down the line, and...way down in the right corner... a picture of me the way I looked when I was "young and vigorous" (as John calls it), only a few years ago. What a difference! Man, it doesn't take long before Nature shows you the exit door.

I have no serious ailments but the recent deaths of two friends has brought anxiety about my own mortality to the fore, and thinking about it has left me in a funk. Don't worry. I'll get over it.

BTW: can you guess where the framed picture came from?

5 comments:

Joshua Marchant (Scrawnycartoons) said...

HarHar, I know exactly where that painting's from, Jawhol Herr Fitzgerald!

Stephen Worth said...

The picture came from Eddiejamacation For Death!

mike fontanelli said...

You at 95, Eddie? Who can remember that far back?

Unknown said...

Confessions of an Eddie Spy.

Okay, my pun sucked but that's pretty damn funny nonetheless. I hope you're still around by the time you're 95.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Everybody: Yes before I put my features on it, it was a picture from a Disney cartoon which made fun of Hitler.