Monday, April 13, 2015

VIDEO GAME IDEAS

Above, a Theory Corner exclusive. It's an idea sketch for a Spumco laxative commercial, never made. 


Although this was done on another studio's paper, I think this (above) was part of a test for a freelance storyboard spot on a Warners show. I didn't get the job; maybe because I worked too rough. Anyway it shows Bugs playing baseball in drag, stealing a base from Elmer.


That's an arm pinch, not a nipple pinch!


Maybe I ran afoul of the paperless office concept. I should have used a Cintiq. I was just daunted by the $2,000 price tag. I figured I'd get the job first then buy the hardware, but things don't work that way. Yikes! An expensive lesson.


More trees for the video game. I love drawing trees.


Above, for the video game, a dude throws his gang sign.


How did finger signs ever get popular? Who was the first one to do that?


No comments: