Friday, March 26, 2010

FOOLING AROUND WITH PHOTOSHOP


As you can see, I'm still just a humble, bungling student of the program. Anyway, here I am as a hipster (above)...somebody who's so hip that he doesn't even have to work at it.



Here I am (above) as a successful, Chairman of the Board-type. John says I should call myself "Uncle Corporate." He thinks I should dress like this all the time.



Here I am again (above) as a bookie in a state where it's illegal. I stay one step ahead of the law because I have an expensive lawyer.



This time (above) I'm an Italian immigrant from a hundred years ago.



The immigrant again (above).



Now a truant officer (above)!



A similar body shape (above), only now I'm a detective.



Here I'm a wacky announcer (above) on The Shopping Network!



My last one. Now I'm (above) an opera singer, singing my guts out.



Here's (above) my leading lady!



Here's John's caricature of "Uncle Corporate." I look only 110 years old, which is younger than John usually draws me.



12 comments:

John V. said...

Uncle Eduardo's expression is saying "Mamma Mia! I cannot-a read-a de Hebrew!" as he looks around in mildly angry confusion.

Amanda H. said...

Hah, that pencil-thin greasy mustache is hilarious XD

Craig said...

I think you've found yourselves.

EZ Goodnight said...

Well, hell. This is marvelous.

Alberto said...

haha, with that mostache you remind me a wackier David Niven.

Steven M. said...

Uncle Corprate says: "Give the kiddies what they want: CARTOONS!!"

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

John V.: Haw! Uncle Eduardo! That's a great name! Maybe I should bring him back in a story just so I can use the name. Thanks!

Amanda: You sent two comments and I think I accidently deleted one. Sorry about that!

Rooni: That'll be my first directive!

Craig: Good luck on the Christmas Carol project!

thomas said...

I'm partial to the first one for some reason. I'm imagining him with the voice of Jerry Orbach though, not a hipster.

Might not be your taste, but something (else) from Betty Davis, who was married to Miles.

bobdylansaidso

Also, from a different generation but, a hipster, is a hipster, is a hipster.

hipster

Anonymous said...

haha! the truant officer and the new dick tracy one.. ahh. Liking the "hipster" one as well - they are all good, not the least the booky and immigrant.

Not to overanalyze, but I think what makes the detective one stand out and extra funny is the fact that the distorted peak or brim link up with the great expression and otherwise wonkiness looking like antennaes or offshot whiskers. Creatively inspiring actually.

p

Pete Emslie said...

Eddie, judging from pics #2 and #3, I'd say you're a prime candidate to take up the role of J. Jonah Jameson in any future Spiderman flicks!

Kali Fontecchio said...

HAw!!!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Thomas: Thanks for the two hip links! The song was bizarre and the hipster language teacher was great!

Anon: Thanks! I want to do a Dick Tracy comic with me in it. I'll bet it would work great!

Pete: Do you think so? I can sorta see it.

Craig: Haw!

EZ, Alberto, Kali: Thanks!