Friday, May 18, 2007

VISIT FROM A THEORY CORNER READER

It was a dark and stormy night; black storm clouds raced before the moon like ghost riders across the sky. I didn't notice the figure at the door til it was too late and she was already in the room.


Uncle Eddie: "Waddaya want Babe? I'm busy!"


Reader: "Well maybe you're not too busy for this, bucktooth! I came to thrash this thing out
once and for all!"



Uncle Eddie: "Honey, go home! There's nothing to thrash here!"




Reader: "I was on Theory Corner! You didn't answer my comment about about the monkey and the potato salad. You answered Jorge but not me! What am I? A nothing? Is that all I am to you?"


Uncle Eddie: "First of all I'm gonna relieve you of that toy! There! Now we're gonna talk."



Reader: "Ha! you think I need a gun to deal with you!? I'm goin' to the newspapers and show up this site for the hell hole it really is! Now take your hands off me!"


Uncle Eddie: "Do you really want me to take my hands off?"
Reader: "Well I... I...."

Uncle Eddie: "Yes?"
Reader: "I... I... Ooooh, Uncle Eddie!"

14 comments:

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Thanks to Mary Suydam for the cool first sentense!

Anonymous said...

Now to figure out who the reader is....

Based on my detective work, I've deduced that:

1. It isn't Jorge unless he's trying to throw us off by cross-dressing and pretending to be jealous of himself.

hahaha

Anonymous said...

2. It isn't Jorge because he'd never kiss Eddie on the mouth.

Patrick McMicheal said...

"BUCKTOOTH" I love that phrase!

Lester Hunt said...

Hee-hyuk! Most fun I've had all week! "Bucktooth." Hilk, hilk!

Jennifer said...

BWA HA HA HA HA HA! That story was so 1940's noir! I picture Joan Crawford playing the part of the reader.

Here's the big question - where was Auntie Mrs. Fitzgerald in all this? Maybe we need a part 2, starting from where Auntie Mrs. Fitzgerald walks in...

Anonymous said...

Always glad to be included in your blog, Eddie.

Stephen Worth said...

Hi Eddie

It was actually me who asked the question about the monkey and the potato salad.

See ya
Steve

Kali Fontecchio said...

Oh Eddie! You suave swine!

Nate said...

I can't keep my hands off my pants!

Anonymous said...

Eddie knows how to make the ladies say "Uncle".

I.D.R.C. said...

Can I bum a smoke?

Sean Worsham said...

Once again, you're my favorite stereotypical old pervert Eddie XD. Just kidding! :)

Unknown said...

you should make a whole book like this with appropriated images.