Thursday, September 16, 2010

PIZZA BOY (PART III)

EXT. SPOOKY OLD HOUSE, NIGHT:



VAMPIRE LADY (V.O.): "This way."
VAMPIRE LADY: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you to meet a new member of the team: Pizza Boy."



PIZZA BOY (AWKWARD): "Er...Hiya."




VAMPIRE LADY CLONE #1:  "Mmmmm, a handsome, strapping youth. I like your disguise, Pizza Boy!"








ALIEN PRINCESS: "I like it too. Tell me, what special ingredients do you use in your pizza?  Belladonna? Arsenic?  They tell me you get more kills with Botulism."




PIZZA BOY: "Um...just pepperoni, m'am."



ALIEN GIRL: "Relax, have a seat! Take off your head. The Earth people can't see you here."

She screws off her head.





ALIEN GIRL (HEAD): "Ah, That's better! Dragging along a body makes my neck hurt."




VAMPIRE LADY: "I just take the neck off. It's easier."



























PIZZA BOY: "Oops! Oh, gosh darn! It's getting late! I gotta go!"


 







ALIEN GUY: "Don't go! The party's just getting started! Take your head off & kick back."
















ALIEN GUY #2: "Yeah, and The Great Leader's gonna talk tonight. You don't want to miss that!"











ALIEN GUY #3: "This is the last chance to party! Tomorrow we wipe out all living things on Earth.













PIZZA BOY: "Heh, heh, all living things!? Haw! Imagine that! Well, I gotta..."














ALIEN GUY #4: "Wait a minute! You're the only one here who hasn't taken off his disguise. What gives?"















VAMPIRE LADY CLONE #1: "Yeah, I wondered about that too."















EVERY ONE: "And so did we!"










MENACING ALIENS: "KILL THE PIZZA BOY! KILL THE PIZZA BOY!"






 

EVERYONE IN THE ROOM (TOGETHER): "KILL THE PIZZA BOY! KILL THE PIZZA BOY!"






GOOD GRIEF! IT LOOKS LIKE CURTAINS FOR OUR HERO! HOW'S PIZZA BOY GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS!? 


TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO THE ADVENTURES OF 
*******PIZZA BOY!********





12 comments:

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Everybody: Nice paragraph spacing, huh? Beta Blogger is not going to appear on my Christmas card list.

Anonymous said...

This installment of the Pizza Boy saga is the funniest, by far, with Joan Crawford as one of the vampire clones. It has a bit of that "Porky in Wackyland" and "The Cat Who Hated People" influence to it as well.

Stupid Beta Blogger screwed up the spaces in your story, though. Perhaps it would be wise to continue using the older version of Blogger, if possible, before other weird things start to happen with your posts.

Steven M. said...

That last photo, where did that background of those villins from "The Great Piggy-Bank Robbery" come from?

Kristy Gordon said...

Ahaha, these pics are so funny Eddie!

Jorge Garrido said...

Nice! Joan Crawford Alien is always welcome, although maybe Garbo is less human like. I keed!

"Beta Blogger is not going to appear on my Christmas card list."

hahaha.

Luis María Benítez said...

Things got pretty bad from alien #2 on. I'm very curious how the pizza boy is going to deal with this.

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
similar in the past? Keep up the great work!

Paul Penna said...

Alien Princess is actually Claudette Colbert. Vampire Lady & clones are Joan Crawford. For fans of the obscure, Alien Girl (Head) is Virginia Leith. Alien Guy is, I'm afraid, the reason I won't be able to get to sleep tonight.

Jorge Garrido said...

Thanks, Paul!

thoughtsandlove said...

Those are some weird, wild photos!

Jennifer said...

Joan Crawford as the vampire clones? Brilliant!

Alien guy's photo was freaky, indeed. I'll definitely have some nightmares after seeing that pic.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Roberto: Things would certainly be easier if I went back to the old version, but I like color and large pictures and couldn't bear to return to the cramped, relatively colorless world of Blogger Basic.

Beta Blogger is doubly frustrating because it screws up more than just paragraph spacing, it actually messes with continuity and story. My usual method of doing photo stories is to put up my first impression then make corrections, additions, etc. as needed. That's how I did "Captain Hooked," and I was pleased with the result.

With Beta Blogger corrections are risky and time consumming. I end up using my first impressions, which are usually awkward and don't flow right.

Paul: So that's who those women are!