Monday, August 27, 2012

THE WEIRD FILE

Aaaaargh!!!! I got home late and I'm just too sleepy to post anything of substance. Hmmmm...I've gotta post something. Maybe there's something I could use in the "weird file." Let's see...no, not that one...not that one either......mmmmm okay, maybe this one ....yeah and this one, too.

Gee, I was saving this (above) for a special post. Oh, well....


Here's a Picasso-type chair (above) but I don't think Picasso did it. It doesn't look very comfortable, does it?


That's me (above) surrounded by my beatnik friends.


Above, a boy and girl. Who's the boy? Raymond Navarro?

2 comments:

Joshua Marchant (Scrawnycartoons) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Eddie. Just wanted to tell you that I've deferred my enrollment to Rutgers for a year due to financial issues in my family and so I can develop proper credit. I think I still will be able to graduate in 2016 if I make sure that I take two summer semesters, but I feel very good about my decision to start college a little bit later.