Saturday, September 11, 2010

PIZZA BOY (PARTII)

IGOR: "I said, 'GO AWAY!'"


























































ON THE DOORMAT: The message morphs.



































PIZZA BOY: "Heh, heh.  You obviously haven't heard me correctly, Sir!

















PIZZA BOY: "This isn't any ordinary food...this is PIZZA: The Food of the Gods,  The Taste Sublime!"









PIZZA BOY: "But I warn you: some customers love this pizza so much that they begin to believe the pizza loves them back. They have a relationship with the pizza, almost an affair. They burst into tears when the time comes to eat it."



















PIZZA BOY: "If that's your intention Sir, then I must withhold the pizza. I cannot submit this poor innocent pie to such unnatural affection."









PIZZA BOY: "But if your intentions are good, your purpose honorable, then you'll know that the purpose of a pizza is to give soft and gooey pleasure.  I beg you to feel no guilt when you take the first delicious bite!"




















PIZZA BOY: "But enough of this...the time for talk is over! That's the gate opening up ahead! Sir, I have to ask you: are you ready to enter... The Land of Deliciousness!!??"



















PIZZA BOY: "Eleven bucks! Whaddaya say!?"

















LADY VAMPIRE: (Gasp!) What's that on your finger!?"


























PIZZA BOY: "On my finger? Er, it's just a ring."


ON IGOR'S EYE: He reacts to the ring


















PIZZA BOY (V.O.): "My girlfriend gave it to me!"


























IGOR (V.O.) :  "Gasp! You're one of us! Why didn't you say so!?"


He grabs Pizza Boy, pulls him inside.







WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?  WHAT HAS PIZZA BOY GOTTEN HIMSELF INTO?  WHAT TERRIBLE SECRET LIES  WITHIN THE HOUSE?  WATCH FOR THE NEXT THRILLING EPISODE OF....

PIZZA BOY!

10 comments:

Steven M. said...

OH NO! Who will deliver the gooey pleasure of pizza now?

Anonymous said...

This seriously needs to be turned into either a movie or a TV special. It's obviously way better and funnier than the majority of what passes as entertainment these days. Who knew pizza delivery boys could get into so much trouble in the first place? Sheesh.

I hope Beta Blogger isn't giving you any more problems at this point. I really wanna see what's gonna happen next with this Pizza Boy.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Roberto: Beta Blogger...grrrrr! Those huge gaps between the pictures? They'll all courtesy of the new Blogger program. Beta Blogger is sooooo buggy!

Anyway, glad you liked Pizza Boy. In a couple of days I may attempt to fix the order so Part I sits on top of Part II. I hope nothing gets erased.

The next two installments should be a lot of fun. I'm actually looking forward to them.

Anonymous said...

Ha, good stuff, and cheers for the Candace Hilligoss cameo!

mike fontanelli said...

Say, where can I get a morphing "unwelcome" mat with a selection of antisocial messages, and a live-in, vampire chick housegirl with mismatched pupils?

Jorge Garrido said...

NICE!

Jennifer said...

Funny! I can't wait to see part 3.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I've become tangled in the affair of many a pizza mistress in my days past. If only I had Pizza Boy to stop me before I got in too deep.

Anonymous said...

You are a terribly interesting fellow.

thoughtsandlove said...

I love your expressions! You have an amazing face!