Saturday, April 23, 2011

THE GIRL BODYBUILDER STORY (PART II)

SWARMS OF MUSCLE GIRLS ARRIVE AT THE PARK:

MILDRED: "Okay girls, we're here! He's bound to be around here somewhere!"


MARIGOLD: "Spread out! We'll find him!"


DAISY: "I'll hold back the train so we won't be interrupted!


FERN: "I'll look behind this planter! Nope, he's not here!"


 TULIP: "He's not up this pole!"


LILY: "He's not in this crack!"


ELVIRA: "He's not in this shed, either!


HYACINTH: "Well I don't see him anywhere. 'Looks like he gave us the slip!"


Skulking in the shadow of a wall...it's the gigolo! He just finishes putting on a girl disguise when one of the women sees him. 

VIOLET: "Wait a minute! Who are you!!??"


THE GIGOLO (IN FALSETTO): "Er...hi! Nobody here but us girls!"


GIGOLO: "I'm so glad you're here to protect poor, defenseless women like me from that horrible gigolo."


VIOLET: "Glad to help, m'am! Well, I guess we'll be heading home!"


GIGOLO: "Home, yes...definitely home!"


GIGOLO: "HAW! HAW! Those muscle girls haven't got two brain cells to rub together!"



INGRID: "Wait a minute! How did you know that we were looking for a gigolo!???"



8 comments:

Steven M. said...

Eddie, have you ever considered making a web comic?

ardy said...

Hey! Nicole Bass as Stella in Part 1! Here's someone's reaction to remembering Nicole Bass (and my reaction to most of these ladies):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M57EayYJd5Q#t=057s

Funny stuff, Eddie, I like the muscles you shopped onto some of the runners.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I particularly liked the name "Rodneyetta". The perfect name for a vengeance-crazed lady bodybuilder.

Crosby Kenyon said...

Gigolos always give themselves away. They can't help it.

Severin said...

This story reminds me so much of Robert Crumb!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Ardy: Haw! That was my reaction the first time I saw girls like these.

Steven: I might do a web comic. I'm working on learning how to ink and color characters now.

Joshua Marchant (Scrawnycartoons) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

don't be scared Eddie!!!!I'm sure all women love you...as you them.