Monday, May 03, 2010

THREE CARICATURES OF ME!


Here's some caricatures of myself that I just did in Photoshop. I was trying to do them the way John K used to draw me, with a shovel nose, big teeth and Ubangi earlobes.  I did several but Beta Blogger will only accept one photo per post today, so I'll spread out the pictures over three posts.  The largest pictures will overlap the sidebar, but that's intentional. I actually like the way it looks. Wait, there was something else.....oh, yes! The background on the third picture (below) is by DeKooning!

5 comments:

Steven M. said...

A caricature of a caricature.

Lampshade said...

I don't enjoy photoshop caricatures that much, looks too fakish to me. Still is neat though.

Anonymous said...

You've really outdone yourself this time. Shark fin noses are in the extremely funny category of big, bulbous noses. I think I might try experimenting with those in my own drawings. Thanks, Mr. Eddie.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Roberto: Thank John for that insight!

bluh blah blah balh said...

i laughed out loud at these. theyre very funny.
i dont think they look that fake. theyre surprisingly... natural (?)looking. they arent cold and heartless like youd expect from a computer (like most Flash cartoons)but maybe thats just cause Mr. Fitzgerald is awesome!