Saturday, January 26, 2013

SOME OLD PHOTOS


Here's a few photos from my trunk. Let's see....here's (above) Mike as W. C. Fields. Steve took the picture on Halloween. I cropped it 'cause I'm in there too, and I didn't like the pose I took. Mike looks great, though. The red on his nose perfectly sets off all the other reds in the picture. 


Aaaargh! If only I'd had my camera on a wide angle setting!


Above, a very dignified Fields poses for his fans.


Above, another Halloween photo, this time of me in the uniform of the Exalted Grand Master of the Royal Order of the Muskrat. No, I'm not eating a muskrat...that's chicken. I love this picture, but I don't know who took it. Steve? Auralynn? 


Here's Mike wearing the sacred hat and....taking the Muskrat pledge? 


Here's Auralynn and Sarah. Auralynn designed those pajamas (above) for (I think) American Apparel. Her measurements were used for the petite size of a whole line of clothing.

Imagine that...she could walk into any store that sold that line and buy anything off the rack and get a perfect fit. Me, I don't know what it's like to have an article of clothing that actually fits. 


Here's a photo of me taken by John at his favorite BBQ restaurant. Animal pictures like this are all over the walls there.


Above, me around the time when I got my first animation job.


Above, me now. Gee it's amazing, isn't it!? I've hardly changed! I attribute it to good living.


No comments: